Abstract Submission Guidelines:
RSSDI 2022 Scientific Committee welcomes all the delegates to submit their abstracts of original work for oral/ poster presentation in the upcoming 50th Annual Meeting of Research Society of the Study of Diabetes in India. The deadline for abstract submission is 31st August, 2022.
Only Selected abstract get free registration
Please follow these instructions to submit abstracts for RSSDI 2022.
- All abstracts must be submitted through the official conference website www.rssdi2022.com
- Submitting an abstract DOES NOT register you for the 'RSSDI 2022'. Please visit the Registration page for registering yourself for the conference.
- The abstracts must contain original content which is not published prior to this conference.
- As the official language for the conference is English, the abstracts must be submitted & presented in English only.
- The abstract should not be more than 300 words, which should be typed in the box provided on the online abstract submission page. Excluding the Title.
- The abstract should be structured under the following sub-headings;
- It is important that you read your text to ensure accuracy with no spelling, grammatical or scientific errors. No corrections will be accepted after the abstract submission.
- When submitting an abstract for review, make sure you click the submit button one time only. If you do not click the submit button, your abstract will not be submitted.
- Notification regarding acceptance of the submission along with the guidelines for presentation will be sent to the author to the email provided while submitting the abstract.
- The author may choose between the option of Poster or online Oral presentation. However, the scientific committee reserves the right to accept / reject / assign a different presentation type to all the abstracts submitted.
- Any abstracts sent by mail or hardcopy will not be accepted for review. Only abstract submissions via the dedicated portal will be eligible for review.